Adirondack Waterfront Rentals
The tenant acknowledges and agrees to rent the premises as is. The tenant understands and acknowledges that any information presented to, or received by him or her about the premises is reliable, but not guaranteed. The tenant waives any claim against the owner and Long Lake Real Estate, Inc. arising out of the condition of the premises or the tenant dissatisfaction of same.
The renters and renters guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the owner and Long Lake Real Estate against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss – owners and Long Lake Real Estate are not to be held liable for any reason. Renters expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of the renters, and that renters should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is needed.
1. For insurance reasons, there are no boats or canoes offered with the rentals. They are available at Long Lake Marina, (518) 624-2266.
2. Housekeeping is the responsibility of the tenants, and they are expected to leave the rental in a clean condition, the way they found it.
3. No pets are allowed in any of the rentals .
4. (518) 624-2999 may be used as an emergency number if your rental does not have a phone.
5. We now have Verizon and AT&T cell service in most areas in Long Lake NY.
Notice: Rental rates and security deposits are subject to change. Contents of property may differ from description and contents aren't necessarily exactly as shown in pictures. Long Lake Real Estate is not responsible for errors or omissions.